Friday, February 11, 2011

Packing, Trecking and Photos, ohmy~!

We ((Turm & myself,)) are -officially- on the voyage now!

We are currently stopped over @ Turm's dads house, up here in Devonport, the very tip-most point of Tasmania.. ((before it becomes water ^^; ))

Tabbeh, Turm & myself are all super tired as it iz now a very crispy 12:52AM. ((thankyou Turm Daddy n Anna for being awake and feeding us~! \'3 we love you~!))

I wanna keep this update short, but thought I'd pass on that having no camera myself, Cassubah was awesome enough to take some evidence of the second & last day~! :'D

Check this link out for the entire gallery~! ^^-;


PEACE OUT FOR NOW~!
With our internets cut off just before we embark on the majikal sea-faring adventure this'll be the last online ping before we hit *new* Home Base~~~ \'D wish us luck~!


~Carni

No comments:

Post a Comment