Thursday, February 3, 2011

An airport or two

Turns out that "free" wi-fi they tell you about at airports costs money to use.
So I'm updating you all via my phone 10 minutes before boarding. Believe me there will be stories to tell; wild adventures across the wilds of Melbourne.

As for right now, bragging time.

Before sending myself down to Melbourne my friend Logan regaled me with the difficulties of the Melbourne housing market. Lots of openings but lots of competitions.
I have however successfully found us a house, and myself a freelance job as a finishing artist, and both in 10 days.

Either I can write a mean piece-o-cover letter, or it's not as difficult as they say.

Or heck maybe the fates shined on us this week and it's meant to be.

Either way in around two weeks I'll be living in a new. with with two brilliant people.

Later tonight though: the full story with magical photo action !!

- Kraden

No comments:

Post a Comment