Sunday, February 6, 2011

Guilt Locomotion

There are a few choice words my art teacher at collage bestowed on the class that keep being true, one is 'you haven't met your best friend yet'. Despite being an antisocial so-and-so I've managed to meet a whole bunch of super rad people in the six years I've been living in Hobatia many of them are easily the coolest people I've ever met...I guess I must not be so bad because the general reaction to the move from the crew down here is

Which is sorta nice in a weird kinda way.

So the occasional pang of guilt syncs up with the sound to box taping but it that's okay, that's what the whole October-Halloween-shin-dig was about right?

Anyhow, with a bit of a sniffle Eka and I have to say buh-bye to our awesome Hobart peeps for a massive change of pace, scenery and hopefully a step in the direction of landing something resembling a dream job. At the same time it's one of those glittering metropolis with a population in the millions...I wonder who we'll meet up there : D

Additionally...I'm still arguing with Eka about this red font, it looks like a dead salmon


Wuv,
-Turm


No comments:

Post a Comment