Sunday, March 6, 2011

I AM THE GOD OF ALL THAT IZ TATERS.

OHYEAH~! >8'D in your FACE PRATIES!!
Turns out I have MASTERED the art of Baked Spudding and since CONQUERED the refined art of 'cheese sauce' >|'3 took three times to perfect, BUT I REMAIN VICTORIOUS~! >|'D

......But enough about how awesome I, obviously, am @ cooking~ (("thankyou internet" without my cheese-sauces are mere curdle-stains upon the drainage of my house~~~ \|'S ))


There be boxes still to unpack~!

It's amazing how even though we've been moved in here for 3weeks & 2 days.. there are still boxes left un-opened ^^;
I think it's mostly a matter of 'there is no more room for all that linen', ((we're still questing on getting a nice big cupb-oar-drobe for that)) falling into a rather domestic routine with washing & shopping etc, mixed with the need to turn over a dime through hard-core drawing taking up most of my function-time in a day~

Its either that or the strong strain of 'procrastination' that never seemed to lift |'S

Ur Scalie pal in the Tupperware;

Turm has managed to nab from the rugged wilderness of our backyard, a friend~ Aptly named 'Velcro' Turms new pet Marbled Gecko is quite the new addition to our lil' pad~

She hasn't quite got a nice 'house' yet, but he's modified a larger Tupperware we had into a mesh-top mini-condo for her brief holiday until he is able to afford a proper terrarium enclosure. :'>

There also be BALLOONS on the horizen~!
As it'll be Turm 25th Birthday on the 11th of this month~! :'D so leik, draw him a fanart or GRILL HIM A CHEESE or sumthing! X'3



Missed out on AICon down in Taz that was this weekend, I am blessed enough to a have a sexy and awesome friend, Cassu Bean, who was gracious enough to take a few of the con-stock stuffs I left in tas with her to the bigger more grandeur event, now held in Tassies 'Derwent Entertainment Centre' or DEC for short.

So sad I missed out on its new hop to a MUCH bigger venue~! \|'S


As for my current movements now, again, test-trialling trying to draw in order to stay afloat.. It's actually working for the moment, the MUNNIES HARTH NOT RUN OUT YET~!

-But I suspect that once I've gotten some more hair-bleach, touched up the rag-sheet that become my mop to sumthing a little more bright green, yellow 'EMPLOY ME, I"M INTERESTING!' I shall drop some resume's in & turn on the smilies to every bakery & florist in the area. ('3

*Alsways wanted to work in onea' those before getting into a long-term career! ^^-;

Here's a quick preview of a a picture to come soon I started on the boat-ride over :'3
full picture coming soon~!

........And in even LESS important news, I bought a FAAAAAAARK-TONNE of markers yesterday~! >|"D obviously putting all that hard-earned cash to USE, hahaaar who needs rent~! X'S
I swear I -needed- them though.. o-o they're for the commission drawing~! X'3 really!


And that's all I got this late/early in the morning~

But in closing there shall be evidence also~! Photos of the whole sha-bang to come very soon~! ((once they're all uploaded and shiney!))



Til next update,

~Carni

No comments:

Post a Comment